1/2 cup Shredded cheese (i used mexican blend)
1/2 cup oats (i used rolled oats)
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup all purpose flour
Additional 2 tbsp all purpose flour for dusting
Cookie cutters of your choice
And the process is simple :
1. Blend all the ingredients in a food processor to a course dough.
2. Wrap the dough with food wrap and let it chill in refrigerator for not more than 15 mins( or else dough becomes hard and u need to thaw it before rolling)
3. Roll out the chilled dough as if you are making rotis.
4. Cut the rolled sheet to the desired shapes you like.
5. Take aluminium wrap in a cookie sheet. Spread the shapes carefully on the aluminium foil with atleadt a finger of gap among the shapes(u can check the center pic of my above collage)
6. Pre-heat oven for 360 degrees F. ( oven temps slightly vary based on ur oven, so plz adjust as per ur oven)
7. Bake them for 25 mins or until golden brown.
Once done, remove the tray from oven, let them cool down completely before storing in your fav container.