Yes, its right, cake mix cookies. Very easy to prepare and yummy to taste. You can add even different kinds of nuts and make it even delicious.
- Take 18 oz Pillsbury Rainbow Chip mix into a bowl.
- Pour ½ cup of melted butter, one egg into above mixture and mix it well.
- Take a flat bakeware and apply some melted butter to the plate.
- Now, apply some oil to your palm and make small dumplings out of mixture. Press each dumpling as a pattie and put those patties on plate with 2 inches gap between each pattie.
- Cook in oven under 350 degrees for atleast 15-20 mins.
- Once the underneath part of cookies starts turning dark brown, take off the plate from oven and let them cool down for 5 mins. (do not forget to turn off the oven J )