Onions 1 (small)
Potatoes 1 (small)
Oil 2 tbsp
Green Chillies 5 (thai chillies)
Red Chillies 2
Curry leaves few
Corriander leaves few
Kasoor methi pinch
Corriander powder pinch
- Beat all the eggs and extract 7 whites and 1 egg with yolk in a bowl.
- Peel off the potato; Finely chop the green chillies, onion and potato.
- Take the specified oil into a pan and let it heat up. Meanwhile, rigourously whisk the eggs in the bowl with a hand whisk.
- Once the oil gets heat up, add the tempering ingredients(urad dal, chana dal, cumin seeds, mustard seeds), green chillies, curry leaves and red chillies, kasoor methi.
- Add finely chopped potatoes and saute them until golden brown under medium flame. Add chopped onions and saute them until golden brown.
- Reduce the flame even low and add the whisked eggs into the pan.
- Stir the entire mixture and make it as egg scramble. let the scramble cook for 2 more mins under very sim flame. Add a pinch of corriander powder. and finally add corriander leaves and switch off the flame.