Kreativ Blogger Award




Kreativ blogger Award

Thanks a lot Bhagi for sharing the award .

So here is how it works.
Rules for accepting this award:

1) Thank the person giving the award
2) Copy the award to your blog
3) Place a link to their blog
4) Name 7 things people don't know about you
5) Nominate 7 bloggers
6) Place a link to those bloggers
7) Leave a comment letting those bloggers know about the award


7 things people don't know about me
.
1. I like cooking/helping/being ambitious. 
2. Baby pink is my most favourite color.
3. I still love to watch cartoons.
4. Love eating plain rice with yellow dal, aavakai and a dollop of ghee.Yum!
5. Joyous; gets extremely nervous yet productive with even short span of time.
6. I am a music lover. melodious music.
7. Love all chocolates/cakes/sweets... yum yummy. 

I am passing out the award to all the bloggers i like.



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your award and also thanks for passing it me..hope u get much more awards make your blog popular.....

    ReplyDelete