Hmm, today I came up with very simple recipe, which could be even easy for bachelors to prepare as weekend breakfasts. Do no worry about big list of ingredients, as all of them are easy to process :)
6 Bread Slices (I prefer wheat bread with no grains)
5 Thai Green Chillies
1 big Onion
3 Egg whites (reduces cholesterol. U can add yolks if u like)
Oil for saute
Cilantro few leaves
½ tbsp Kasoori Methi
Salt to taste.
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Corriander Powder
Tempering Ingredients (urad dal, cumins, mustard seeds)
Mint few leaves
- Cut the bread slices into small pieces and toast them with little amount of oil. Let them turn golden brown.
- Extract egg whites, add entire required salt, whisk it thoroughly and keep it aside. (PS: remember do not add any more salt to the recipe)
- Take oil in a pan and put tempering. Add green chillies, Kasoori Methi, Mint leaves, black pepper.
- Add chopped potatoes; Let them half done, then add chopped onions. Let the onions become tender.Add corriander powder.
- Now add egg whites, stir it until it becomes scrambled egg.
- Now add toasted bread slices to the above scramble and let it cook for 5 mins or till the bread slices absorb the flavor.
- Finally add cilantro and serve it hot with Hot n Sweet Sauce.