My first mehendi and nail paint; I tried the paint on my nails with wet nail polish. It would be even more colorful if you use 3 different colors. I have just used 1 color.






Vermicelli Utappam
       Sounds Interesting? I'l tell u the secret :  just add Rice flour for your leftover vermicelli Idli batter, add green chillies, ginger, corriander, 1/4 tsp of baking powder, salt;
Mix the above specified ingredients altogether and spread on the non-stick pan as thick dosa/crepe.
Let it cook on medium flame for atleast 10 mins, until the utappam is golden brown in color; flip to other side and let it toast on other side too;
Now, switch off the flame once it is done on both side, and cut it into small slices as pizza slices;
Thats it, ready to eat it hot with chutney of your kind; I like to eat it during snack time or just for munching :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment