I have tried Mango cheese cake. Didn't do good part in garnishing - but the cake came out so delicious. Try it and enjoy.
- 16 graham cracker squares, crushed (approx. 1 cup of crumbs)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1/3 cup melted unsalted butter
- 12 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large ripe mango
- 8 thin mango slices
- 2 strawberries cut into 4 pieces each
- Few mint leaves
|Mango Cheese cake. Well, needs colorful garnishing ;)|
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- 2. Add graham crackers, sugar and butter to a food processor. Mix well until the mixture looks crumbled; takes approx. 30 seconds.
- 3. Place graham cracker mix into a 9” pie plate, spread evenly and press down firmly with a spatula.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6 minutes, on the medium rack.
|Crust prepared from graham cracker|
- Prepare mango by peeling and chopping into chunks.
- Add cut mango pieces, cream cheese, sugar, and cornstarch to the food processor. Mix for 20 seconds, until it is smooth in texture. Do not over mix for too long.
- Pour the mixture over the pie crust and bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees F. The surface should look dry and cooked.
- Let the cheesecake cool down and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
|mango pieces, cream cheese, sugar, corn starch - all ready to blend|